It is such an incredible blessing to watch that friendship develop. I love to watch as Jude imitates his big sister, or Kylee her little brother. The precious moments when they show concern for one another. The other day I observed as Kylee bent over little brother who was sprawled out on his back after coming to an abrupt stop on our hardwood floors. She stood over him and asked in a sing songy voice if he was ok. She then soothingly told him he would be ok as she wrapped her arms around him and then struggled with all her might to sit him up. Then she sat and hugged him and told him she loved him as she rubbed his back. What a joy to witness such love. Above all else I love to hear their laughter. I pray that God will continue to bless their friendship in the many years to come.
Friday, September 26, 2008
A friend loves at all times...proverbs 17:17
It is such an incredible blessing to watch that friendship develop. I love to watch as Jude imitates his big sister, or Kylee her little brother. The precious moments when they show concern for one another. The other day I observed as Kylee bent over little brother who was sprawled out on his back after coming to an abrupt stop on our hardwood floors. She stood over him and asked in a sing songy voice if he was ok. She then soothingly told him he would be ok as she wrapped her arms around him and then struggled with all her might to sit him up. Then she sat and hugged him and told him she loved him as she rubbed his back. What a joy to witness such love. Above all else I love to hear their laughter. I pray that God will continue to bless their friendship in the many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree- when Jack was born I thought there could be nothing so precious and joyful as his laughter. But, when Henry was old enough I found that the most joyful sound was my children laughing together.
Post a Comment