Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I couldn't tell you why exactly but for the last couple weeks I have been thinking about my Grandpa Hans. Missing him. Reliving the time he was in the hospital and then Liberty Country Place. His funeral and the beautiful time afterward with family on the Willipa. His house has a new roof now. It looks like a swiss flag. It is awesome. I wish he could have seen it.
The other day in the car Kylee asked me, "Mama, are we gonna die today?" I told her I didn't think so that I think God has a lot more things he wants us to do here. Someday, I said, when we have done all the things that God wants us to, we will go to heaven to be with Jesus. Kylee replied, "I don't want to die today. I want to see lots of things." I agreed that she has a lot of things to do and see. Then she asked me what Heaven looked like. I told her I didn't know but that I know it is perfect and beautiful.
Perfect and beautiful and I hope that when I get there I can give my Grandpa Hans a big hug and tell him how much I missed him.

No comments: