Send out emails and letters to raise money. Train. Walk 60 miles in 3 days.Sometimes asking for money is hard to do. Training takes time. Rain or shine we will take on a 60 mile course. I have heard this advertisment about making a difference a lot lately and the statement is, "anything I could do would only be a drop in the bucket." While it is true that my part is only a small part, just a drop in the bucket, I truly believe that we can make a difference. My hope is for a cure. The $2,300 I hope to raise is certainly only a drop in the bucket but walking along side thousands of men and women...well that turns into a raging river. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated! If you would like to donate you can click the tab on my widget to the right. If you want to walk with me...let me know. I would love to take this journey with you.
Statistics show that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. I walk for some precious girls...in hope for a cure. Kylee, McKailey, Madison, Chloee, Clara, Lydia, Reyna, Alyx, Jaelyn, Rikelle, Lydee, Kennadee, Caitlyn, Sophia, Mia, Maggie, Lauren, Nyah, Courtney, Abigail, Ruth, Liza, Montana and Gracee.
No comments:
Post a Comment