Monday, September 06, 2010

A trip to Portland on the train

The morning we headed out I wondered what exactly we had gotten ourselves into...going to Portland 34 weeks pregnant on the train with no car or even a map in hand.  It was an awesome trip!  Kylee and Jude loved every second of our adventure as did Kyle and I.  Ok I admit by about 4 p.m. the second day I was getting a bit crabby but I managed to snapped out of it and enjoyed it to the very last moment.  Portland is a beautiful city.  However, I am convinced it was more the company I was keeping that made the trip so incredible!  

In line for our train tickets
Ready for some quality time with Daddy
Kylee & Mama

Waiting for the Max
Cozy bed at The Benson

Waiting in line for doughnuts (over an hour)

The doughnuts were YUMMY!






heading back to the train station
sleepy boy

All tuckered out

4 comments:

Trent-n-Lynne said...

Glad you got to get away and have some time together! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

So fun! Looks like a great time!

Kyle said...

Thanks for adventuring with me honey! I loved every minute of it...let's do it again.

Jessica said...

I love the pictures! Glad you had such a fun trip!